Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pairing Up


I finally finished my first pair of booties! Now if Alex's baby has two feet, there will be a bootie for each one. These particular booties are actually really easy to make, once you figure out the weirdly confusing abbreviation that looks like a yarn forward (aka a yarn over) but actually means 'bring the yarn to the front between the needles'.


Anita finished a hat, which I have taken a really poor photo of. Sorry Anita. It's really cute though and that striping is impressive.


Now Anita has started a jersey (she is so winning and it annoys me), and I think I am going to start a sleeveless vest-type thing. I need to do some research. Slowly but surely we are going to knit this baby a wardrobe. It may contain only one full set of clothes, but babies can't talk so he won't be able to complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment