Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weekend

On Saturday, my Nana turned 78. We had lunch at the golf driving range cafe to celebrate, as you do in the Wairarapa. But first, I discovered the rather civilised Thorndon Farmers' Market on my way to catch the train.





Hunter took this photo of me holding Isla. It's so good! 



I had to get the early train home on Sunday morning as we had a rehearsal that afternoon for our next show. The show is called Nucking Futs and it's on at BATS from the 12th to the 21st of April. We're doing some podcasts in the lead-up to opening night - they're basically Alex and I rambling about different parts of the internet and coming up with brief flashes of comedy lightning. Even though everyone who reads this blog is likely to know about the podcasts already anyway, the link is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment