Wednesday, December 8, 2010

View from my window

Except now that I've transferred jobs, I don't have a window anymore. The one window I can see if I turn around has plants squashed up against it that have been planted to try to hide a concrete wall.

But I do have...



This building across the road from our entrance which seems kind of Elizabethan and spooky - I thought it was empty (you can't really see in the photo but the open entry next to the green doors is covered in graffiti) but I saw a woman walk into it as I was going out for lunch and the window is open so maybe not. I will have to investigate.


I also have this cute wee cafe a couple of doors down from the spooky building. I had amazing lemon coconut slice from there today. And they do a decent hot chocolate. So clearly, with my first day down, I've sorted the most important things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment