Sunday, March 27, 2011

For one night only...





Amazingly Quick and Easy Chocolate Brownie

200 grams butter
2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup cocoa

Melt all of the above, add:

1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 eggs

Mix well, bake in tin for 25 minutes at 150 degrees celcius, or 20 minutes on fan bake. Especially yum served warm with vanilla ice cream...

Also, to record for posterity: on Friday night/in the early hours of Saturday morning, before my one night visit to Christchurch for my step-brother's 21st, while attempting to be suave and casual at Matterhorn, I walked into a glass door that I was adamant was open, despite having been told that it looked like it wasn't. My forehead is still sore today. There's something to be said for not keeping your windows/doors too clean. And for not trying to be suave and casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment