Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's opening night...(again)


Tonight our show opens in Auckland Fringe 2011 at The Basement in Auckland. It doesn't quite seem real yet but I'm sure it will once we arrive at the theatre and start putting costumes on. It's been a strange process doing a show again/developing a show that's already been performed once. I don't think I thought it was going to be an easy process, but I definitely didn't anticipate it being quite as hard as it has been. There hasn't been one major hard thing, just lots of little challenging things. Anyway, I will try to remember to just enjoy the show tonight, because if Alex and I aren't having fun on stage, no one in the audience will either.

Now I am a bit nervous!

A swim in the amazing pool at the mansion we're staying at for the week in Remuera (we've nicknamed it Tara as an homage to Gone with the Wind) might help the butterflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment