Saturday, July 10, 2010

Presence = presents



Anita returned from England this week bearing gifts for my birthday. A very cool magnetic sheet of Shakespearean insults from Shakespeare's Globe, a beautiful card also from the Globe, and the cutest brooch ever! It's made by Max Alexander of Max's World - I haven't had time to investigate his website properly but it looks interesting...

Hunter and Ashmore are staying with me tonight. We went to Shrek Forever After in 3D, had giant New York style pizza at Wholly Pizza, and despite being 9 nearly 10 and wearing skinny jeans and being too cool to give me a hug, Hunter still HAD to play at the little park on the waterfront while Ashmore and I sat and freezed on a bench for half an hour.


Action shot - landing after jumping off the swing

No comments:

Post a Comment