Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Red and Green


Inspired by my recent introduction to Mad Men, I bought this skirt for $15 on Sunday at the Recycle Boutique on Cuba Street. I LOVE it. It is the brightest thing I have in my wardrobe...it's even brighter than my sunburn. Sigh.

Monday night Knitting Circle at the Southern Cross was pretty quiet in the weeks before Christmas and it hasn't exactly been crowded since I've been back. But a friend from my old work came along this week and has made excellent progress on socks she is knitting for her girlfriend. Apparently her girlfriend doesn't like the colour but likes the pattern. I like both! The colour makes me think of green apples - although the photos don't do the colour justice at all. It's much brighter in real life.


No comments:

Post a Comment