Monday, January 30, 2012

One night wonder


This weekend it was a quick trip down to the farm for one night for Dave's 50th birthday. I was so close to missing the plane I had to run from the front of the airport to the gate, luckily Claire was standing guard, making sure they didn't go without me.


As per usual, there was a lot of amazing food.


Along with a marquee that managed to withstand some pretty strong wind.


And Isla, who had her parents all to herself for the weekend while her brother and sister stayed with their grandparents in the Wairarapa. She was the centre of much attention and performed quite admirably.

I got tired of answering the usual questions over and over again, 'Where are you living? Where are you working? Do you have a boyfriend?', so went to bed at about 11pm. I must be getting old and grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment