Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Feed me, Seymour, feed me

I keep going places and people just keep feeding me delicious food.

On Sunday night Alex cooked me a roast (it was amazing and for classic movie Sunday we watched Paper Moon, a great father/daughter duo con movie, released in 1973 but set during the Great Depression and filmed in black and white; it stars the real life father and daughter, Ryan and Tatum O'Neal). I did also go and watch the rugby - what has happened to me? I'm not sure, but I blame my newfound love of Wales for changing my feelings towards the World Cup.

Last night Simon and Gabe made mint and walnut linguine accompanied by an extreme salad:


Followed by a berry almond crumble combo that far surpassed any chocolate, even the new Whittaker's Berry and Biscuit.


I love Gabe's apron, it's a proper full one (as opposed to a half one); you can see it in the top right hand corner of the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment