Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Make like a tree and...

I finally posted my leaves for 'It's a Tree!' today. I only managed five but I think they're a good five.


I also went to The Yarn Studio at Nancy's to pick up the goodies they are donating for Wellington World Wide Knit in Public Day. I hadn't been to Nancy's before and The Yarn Studio is such a lovely wee corner full of such yum-ness as Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino and examples of garments.




And something I'd heard about but not seen in real life, Noro.


Not sure I'm a fan, but it was nice to see it in real life.

The count down to the WWKiP Day event at Victoria St Cafe next Sunday is on! The information about it is up in the top right corner of the blog, hopefully we get a good turn out otherwise I'll have to take all the lovely donated goodies home myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment